chilekat's latest photos on Grows on You, where garden ideas are shared.

Monday 28 March 2011

Shitty Dog Owners.


There are dog owners who pick up after their pets and there are those who don't. Though I prefer the former, I can kind of understand the latter; but what I cannot even begin to comprehend is the idiotic bastards in the middle.

How many times have you seen a little black poo-bag hanging in a bush or strewn by the wayside? For Christ sake what is the matter with these people? Why go to the trouble of bagging a turd, only to lob it back down on the floor or make a hideous tree ornament out of it?

At least if you just left it, nature could take it's course and eventually the smelly pet present would disappear of it's own accord, but you twits have wrapped it in a non biodegradable bag and added that to the environment. I am at a loss... you utter plonkers! Especially as you've gone to the effort of picking up the damn thing in the first place. If it were up to me, I'd make you eat it.

No comments: